Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 28, 2010





From Coeur d’Alene, ID N47°40.972’ W116°48.229’

Day 25, Caravan Day -7

After a little computer time I went out to try a few caches. The first three had too many people nearby to make a hunt. The Ironman activities were still in full swing. I did find three other caches in areas with less traffic.

Glenna had a 2 PM hair appointment at J.C. Penny’s. While she was there Gerri and I went to Costco for a few items. We dropped them off at the coach because some needed refrigeration and I had forgotten to lock the door.

After we picked Glenna up we went to Red and Edna’s place. They got back from Seattle earlier after dropping off their granddaughter Kendra and her daughter for their flight home. Sandy was there but Don was out playing golf. We visited until he got home and then we went to a nearby Mexican restaurant for supper. The food at Rancho Viejo was good and plenty of it. After supper we said our goodbyes since we are headed for Libby, MT in the morning.

I did talk Gerri into driving by the park downtown so I could grab one of the caches I couldn’t hunt for earlier. After that we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment