Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

From Coeur d’Alene, ID N47°40.972’ W116°48.229’

Day 21, Caravan Day -13

I got up at 8:30 AM, I had a 10 AM appointment at Quest for my INR check. If you don’t know what that is, it is a blood test to check my Coumadin level, I have to do it every month to stay within the right parameters. I take Coumadin to prevent stroke when I have Atrial fibrillation and go back to a regular sinus rhythm. A-Fib is a rapid irregular heart beat in the upper chambers of the heart. Blood can pool and clot if the blood isn’t thin enough.

After my visit to Quest I went out geocaching and picked up seven. Back at the coach I decided to clean up the coach. The curb side and rear seemed to go pretty quick. The driver side was in the sun and went a lot slower. I also did the roof, hopefully that will slow down the streaks down the sides. Man, I was sweaty after that. I took a shower before having my supper. Gerri had prepared her world famous Mac and Cheese. Well at least it’s famous in our coach and very popular with me.

To bed early tonight, I have to get up and take the coach into Liberty Lake for some repairs. I want to have the large slide out locks checked, the horn and solar system checked out. I have given up on the satellite internet system. The Verizon air card is much better and most of the parks we will be going to have WiFi, even the ones in Canada and Alaska.

No comments:

Post a Comment