Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Friday, June 18, 2010

June 17, 2010


From Kettle Falls, WA N48º29.004’ W118º 9.984’


Day 15, Caravan Day -19

Another day of sleeping in. More rain and clouds.

I spent several hours on the phone with Hughes Net tech support t try to get the satellite internet working. The system is working for now.

I still need to call Kevin at Cruising America about the solar system, according to the panel there is an error and it isn’t charging. Right now it doesn’t matter because we have shore power.

Also the electric horn doesn’t work. American Coach Service sent me a schematic. I’m worse at things electric than things mechanical, so I don’t have a prayer of figuring out the wiring. I’ll have to call Spartan to explain it to me.

We visited before and after supper. We finished off a lot of the leftovers from meals past. Latter we looked at scrap books and albums that Bob and Barbara put together over his career. It was quite a history of the Clark County Sheriff’s office from 1963and Metro after 1973 until he retired.

The picture is a view of Lake Roosevelt from the Disappearing Twins geocache.

Tomorrow is moving day. Off to the Spokane area.

No comments:

Post a Comment