Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 22, 2010

From Coeur d’Alene, ID N47°40.972’ W116°48.229’

Day 20, Caravan Day -14

We slept in this morning. This was the first day we were either not visiting or didn’t have to travel

I put in another call to Moto Sat, now they are blaming the router. I plan to stop this service and see if there is any market for the equipment.

I searched for caches and found two in a BLM area across the way. In actual searching I only found one of them.

About all I did other than that was a run to Walgreens for prescriptions and a stop at Albertsons for gas and a few essentials.

Back at the RV Park I visited with a couple of neighbors. At about dusk, Gerri and I took a walk around the park and sat on the river bank for awhile,

Gerri fixed Quesadillas for supper and after that we just hung out till bed time. It was a very nice, relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment