Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Tuesday May 31, 2016 Little Rock, AR

Arkansas River
Another gray day, it had rained a little during the night.  It was a lazy morning, we lingered over our coffee and spent the morning doing computer chores and some reading.  The sky cleared for awhile during the afternoon.

Arkansas River

Our spot at Maumelle Park












I went out and found three nearby nearby geocaches.  One was actually in the group picnic area of the park. My caching took me by the sign for the Yacht Club and Marina that are adjacent to the park and into a business area.  I gassed up the Jeep and picked up a few items at Kroger before returning to the RV park.


For dinner Gerri fixed a stroganoff type dish by re-purposing my steak left over from a dinner at Outback.  She also added chicken breast.  The steak was better in her dish than it had been at the original meal.

Some TV and reading finished the evening.

Bo Pilgrim
We got some pictures from Sandy that her husband had taken during our visit in Mount Pleasant.  I'm adding them here. I don't know the names of some of the airplanes

That white building behind us is a large freezer warehouse

F4 Corsair



No comments:

Post a Comment