Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Friday, April 19, 2013

Thursday, April 18, 2013, San Jose Del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico




Another lazy day. There was some overcast and a steady breeze. It was cool on the balcony while I had coffee.
Cardon cactus in bloom

I noticed that the large bud on the cactus had opened and took a couple of pictures. I thought I might get a better picture when the sun was past it's zenith. Wrong, in the early afternoon the bloom closed.



I went by the deli to check if they had AAA batteries, they didn't. I sat by the adult pool for awhile, but it got cooler so I went back to the unit and read.

We read on the balcony and I had chips and salsa. Gerri made herself some nachos but ate them inside because of the cool temp. More reading and some TV and computer time took us to dinner. Gerri fixed spaghetti with chicken and bacon in the red sauce.

We had a great sunset
Gerri went to the bedroom and read for awhile. I stayed up and finished the novel I was reading. This only makes 5 on this trip so far. The number will go up if the weather stays like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment