Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tuesday, April 2, 2013, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico.




I slept in late this morning in spite of the noise from the neighbors upstairs. When I got up Gerri had already gone to the pool area. I fixed the coffee and Neva took Gerri a cup when she went to the pool. I joined the ladies at the pool and we all finished our coffee there.
Our old friend the Iguana at poolside

I ate the leftovers from last night at Girasoles and Gerri and Neva split an order of fish tacos from El Nido. At two we played Loteria. I won the first game but nothing after that.

It was really pleasant at pool side, there was a light breeze and I stayed mostly in the shade. We left the pool area a little after four to get cleaned up for the owner's welcome party. We had chips and dip along with wings and ribs.
Gerri, Frank and Neva at the welcome party

Back at our unit we played dominoes, I wonder what the Mexicans call the game we call Mexican Train? I won, beating out Gerri who had been in the lead the whole game until she snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in the double blank round. Gerri went to the bedroom to read, Neva read in the living room before calling it a night. I finished this blog and had to wake Gerri up to proof read it.

We wereal in bed before 10 PM.





No comments:

Post a Comment