Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Monday, April 29, 2013

Sunday, April 28, 2013, San Jose Del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico


The last bloom
Our last full day began like most of our days during the last few weeks. I caught up my e-mail and Facebook and then relaxed on the balcony while having my coffee and doing a Sudoku puzzle. I'm almost out of the ones I can solve. I didn't start a new novel, I read six this year. I had read two of them before, but couldn't remember how they ended. Gerri caught up e-mail and Facebook while having her coffee.

We made it to the Adult pool in time for Loteria. We started with only three players the first game. Another lady joined us for the second game which Gerri won. Another couple joined in the third and fourth fifth games, I won one and Gerri won the final game.

After Loteria we had the daily special, today it was a Margherita Pizza with hot wings.

We left the pool area earlier than usual. Gerri went back to our unit and I went to the Lobby to pick up our voucher for transportation to the airport. I also requested a later check out time since our flight tomorrow isn't until 4:22. We don't have to check out until noon. We may have time for another round of Loteria before leaving.

We had supper in our unit, finish up some left overs and throwing out some.

We were able to maintain internet connection and tuned into the service net cast from Oakey Blvd. Church of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment