Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Saturday, April 13, 2013, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico

A little fishing activity near the surf



I slept in after Gerri and Neva went to the pool. Gerri came back later and reminded me that I hadn't made the coffee. I made the coffee and Gerri took hers and Neva's cups to the pool.

While I drank my coffee I caught up on the e-mail that I downloaded last night. Before we left Las Vegas I stopped delivery on the e-mail groups I subscribe to and sent out e-mails to several people that routinely forward me jokes, UTube clips and political e-mail. I asked them to hold the forwards because of limited internet time. A few didn't heed that request. I sent them reminders, to no avail. I have now blocked their e-mails to me. I don't know how that blocking shows up at their end. I know it was a drastic step. With only a half hour on the internet between the two of us we have no time to slog through forwards of the same information from several different sources. In the past I have received similar requests when others are out of town and always comply and hold the e-mails until they let me know they can again receive it easily. Those of you that didn't get a request or reminder are still clear to send us e-mail. Only a few prolific forwarders are affected.

There were a lot of empty lounges by the pool so we got one of our favorite spots. Neither the lack of people playing or our good spot helped us any at Loteria. None of us won.

Gerri wasn't feeling well and went back to the unit right after Loteria. Neva stayed longer and then went back to cleanup. I stayed until everyone but the towel boy was gone.

We all had different meals. Gerri only had pasta and some avocado. Neva had scrambled eggs, bacon, tomato, pasta and avocado. I had the left over fish from last night along with some pasta, bacon, tomato and avocado.

Our domino game turned out as always for me, loser. Gerri won with Neva in second place.

The maid came to turn down our beds and left a paper flower and mints,
Flowers and friut

Flwersad mints


Tomorrow is Neva's last day. We have decided to do things differently. Instead of going to the pool we will sit under a palapa on the beach. We will probably come back to the pool for Loteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment