Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday, April 8, 2013, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico




Our view from poolside
After having my coffee I went by the activities desk and made reservations for a dinner/sunset cruise on Wednesday. Gerri and Neva were already at the pool. Today the got lounges on what we call Gucci row. We overlooked the edgeless pool and the sea of Cortez. It was a lazy day at pool side with only a little whale activity. Since Monday is a major check in and departure day it was fairly quiet by the pool.

I won one game of Loteria. At around 4, Gerri and her mom went back to the unit to cleanup and start dinner. I stayed at pool side until about 5:30. For supper we had grilled chicken, asparagus and quinoa As an appetizer we finished the last of yesterdays salmon and vegetables.

I won tonight's domino game. After putting things away Gerri and Neva retired to the bedroom to read and watch a little TV. I stayed up and read for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment