Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Monday, April 8, 2013

Sunday, April 7, 2013, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico



Neva spotted this sun dog


I set up the coffee last night. Gerri and Neva went to the pool and took their coffee with them. I got up after they left and read on the patio while I had my coffee.

I missed the maid service's knock and had to call for them to come after I went to the pool at about 11:00.

We decided to have dinner and see a show at the Hacienda de Los Coyotes on Friday evening and do our sunset dinner cruise on Wednesday evening. We will not make it to Villa Serena or Salvatore's this year.

Gerri left the pool before Neva and I to get dinner started. After Neva left I stayed at the pool until after 5. It is very quite around the pool after most people are gone, either to dinner or to party.

Back at our unit we all got cleaned up. Gerri fixed pasta to go with out left over salmon and we had the left over chili rellano from Pancho's as an appetizer.

After dinner and clean up we played a game of dominoes. Neva won again, she is on a streak. Too bad she isn't as lucky with Loteria around the pool. It was another day with out a winner in our group.
Gerri and I by the pool

With the time change it was after 10 before we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment