Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thursday, April 11, 2013, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico

Construction on the beach continues


Aboard the Caborey


Normal morning, Neva and Gerri took their coffee to the pool before I got up. During  my coffee I returned a couple of phone calls I missed yesterday.

I stopped by the front desk and checked on getting a late checkout on Monday, I have to check again on Monday. I also reserved a rental car for our move on Monday to the Club Regina.

Our day at pool side was pretty much our normal day. No winners at Loteria.

I stayed at pool side and read after Gerri and Neva went back to the unit.

Gerri fixed breakfast for supper, Scrabbled eggs with cheese, a ham steak and bacon.






Neva at pool side

Gerri and me at poolside

One of the famous losing Loteria cards

Decorations near our unit

No comments:

Post a Comment