Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Friday, April 5, 2013

Thursday, April 4, 2013, Cab San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico




Gerri left for the pool to get choice lounges at about 8 AM. Neva was up when the maid knocked on the door at 8:30. I got up and asked her to come back in about an hour. Gerri had filled her coffee cup before leaving, so I made another partial pot so that Neva and I would have full cups. Neva went to join Gerri and I stayed at the unit to enjoy my coffee on the patio.

Before going to the pool I went by the office to take care of some business. I also wanted to check on our contract since some questions came up in yesterday's meeting about how we could use our time.

At the pool we met and talked to a couple from Temecula, CA.,Mark and Angela. Later we played Loteria and no winners again today. We had lunch at pool side.

It was a beautiful day with enough breeze to keep the temperature comfortable.
Back at our unit Gerri fixed supper, chicken with brown rice and quinoa.

Gerri won tonight's game of dominoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment