Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday , March 1, 2013, San Clemente, CA

Well February is gone and a new month starts.  Out my window it still looks pretty much the same.
After coffee and computer I started my exercise routine.  It takes quite awhile to get through it.  Of course getting started is the hardest part.  I'm not very disciplined when it comes to regular exercise.
Gerri started washing some of our clothes, so the coach is shaking on the spin cycles.
I went downtown to pick up some items from CVS.  While downtown I found four caches.
After returning to the coach we lounged in the sun for awhile and then went over to Bill and Elaine's for supper. Butch grilled shrimp on skewers, Marsha and Elaine prepared a couscous dish and salad and Gerri sauteed mushrooms.
We had a great supper and it wasn't nearly as cold as last night.  We didn't even need jackets after the sun went down.  After supper and some clean up, Marsha, Elaine and Gerri played a couple rounds of cards while the guys talked.  We then went back to our coach and called it a day after some TV and computer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment