Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tuesday, February 26, 2013, San Clemente, CA

Tuesday, February 26, 2013, San Clemente, CA



Another cool but sunny day.  Coffee, and computer time started the day.  We are really taking it easy, no one around.  Bill and Elaine arrive tomorrow afternoon.  In the meantime we are just vegging out.
I did go out and looked for a cache down by the beach.  I didn't find it so I went to one across the freeway and a short walk up a trail.
End of the show
I got the grill out and set it up on our picnic table.  This will be the first time I have used the hose that was installed a couple of years ago to use the coach's propane tank for the grill.
Before grilling the burgers we went down to the cliffs at the edge of the campground for pictures of the sunset.



A lone jogger south of Califia State Beach

I grilled hamburger patties and we had sandwiches using the sandwich thins.We also had salad, onions, cilantro  and tomatoes on the side.

Does it surprise you that after putting away the grill and washing the dishes that we had a little TV and computer time before bed?

No comments:

Post a Comment