Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Friday, February 22, 2013, Lake Havasu City, AZ

Friday, February 22, 2013, Lake Havasu City, AZ
While drinking coffee and doing the morning's computer chore, I noticed items for sale across the street and people stopping to look.  I had read a sign in the office about a Craft and Yard sale, but thought it was on Saturday.  I thought wrong.  Too bad I didn't know about the yard sale before leaving Las Vegas.  I have several useful RV items that I have never used lying around the garage.  Oh well, maybe another time.
Ocotillo in full bloom
Around noon I went out to find a few caches.  I went north to I-40 with plans to do several caches on the way back to Lake Havasu City on AZ-95.  Turns out the caches that far north weren't on the pocket query that I had run earlier in the week.  I did find four on the way back.  The first one I found was a DNF from last year.  At the second cache I saw a Ocotillo in full bloom.  The picture doesn't do the scene justice.
After a quick stop at Walmart I got back to the park a little after 4 and had time to clean up before supper.  We went to Keith and Alice's for supper.  Alice had prepared lasagna and garlic bread, Gerri fixed a Caesar's Salad with tomatoes on the side.


Before supper we enjoyed a beautiful sunset.

After supper it was back to the coach.  Some TV and computer time and then to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment