Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Friday, February 22, 2013

Thursday, February 21, 2013, Lake Havasu City, AZ

Thursday, February 21, 2013, Lake Havasu City, AZ
The temperature and humidity met just right this morning to leave the Jeep windows and top covered with water.  That means that later the Jeep will catch any dust in the air and water from the coach roof will streak the sides.  I have been told that a coat of Mop and Glow will slow down the streaks from the roof.  I will have to find someone to go up there and do the job, I don't trust my balance enough to go up there.
A group of about ten or more four wheelers and dirt bikes gathered across the street and later left in a group.  There are a lot of trails in the area and access doesn't seem to be controlled or prohibited in any way.
Since we had fish last night, I got dressed and put the bag by the curb for trash pickup.  I then noticed that no one else had trash out, I had missed the pickup.  So later I took the bag over to the dumpster.
Gerri gave me a list of things needed for tacos tonight at Alice and Keith's.  I went to Safeway and did the shopping.  I did one geocache while out.
The sky had clouded up and the temperature dropped.
I got my work out done during the late afternoon.  As I walked back to the coach, at about 4 PM, the four wheelers were returning.  I got cleaned up before going to Keith and Alice's for supper.  Alice had prepared taco shells and meat.  Gerri fixed the salad items to go on the tacos.  Another great meal with good friends.
We got home about 8 and finished off the night with computer and TV time.


No comments:

Post a Comment