Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday, February 18, 2013, Lake Havasu City, AZ

Monday, February 18, 2013, Lake Havasu City, AZ
This was a lazy day, even for us.  I did make a phone calls to clear up a confusion over an appointment to have our taxes done.  I thought I had made the appointment for March 18 and the company had us down for Feb. 18.  The appointment is now set for certain for March 18.
I also sent e-mail reserving our Mexico timeshares.  We don't plan to go to Mexico next year but want the dates to deposit for a trip to Hawaii.
Horse shoe pits at the RV park

Boccie ball courts

Looking east up the wash in the park.
In the afternoon I walked around the park and picked up a list of lots for sale.  Later Gerri and I both walked around the park looking at the lots for sale.  There are lots of various sizes , some with improvements such as Casitas and some that have no improvements.







I talked to a couple of neighbors and we later went to Keith and Alice's to visit.















We returned to our coach for supper.  We rounded out the evening with TV and computer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment