Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Friday April 25, 2014 At Sea




Today was cloudy and windy, but the ride was fairly smooth with only a few bumps.  We had coffee and breakfast in our room.

The internet is still balky and I haven’t been able to get my e-mail since Wednesday, maybe longer.  I have been able to get Gerri’s e-mail only it has been slow.   I haven’t been able to get on either Blogspot or Facebook.  We may have time to get things posted in Los Angeles.

We picked up Sudoku puzzles but today there were two puzzles rated hard.  Gerri solved them both, I didn’t even try them.

At 1pm I went to the intelligence lecture on manned aerial surveillance.  Gerri went to the pool area.

We went for the hors d’ouvres in the explorer’s Lounge.  We talked to the couples we had met there before from Vancouver, BC and Whidbey Island, WA.


After hors d’ouvres we went to a comedy show in the Princess Theater.  Then it was dinner time.  After dinner we went to the Vista Lounge and saw a solo singing performance by one of the cruise staff, Jamie Carr which was one of the best shows we have seen this cruise.  Then it was off to the room.  Gerri went to sleep pretty quickly and I finished my book, “Killing Lincoln” by Bill O’Reilly and Martin Dugard.

No comments:

Post a Comment