Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Monday June 9, 2014 Couer d' Alene, ID

After having our coffee and catching up on e-mail and Facebook, I walked over to a small park across the highway.  Four years ago I couldn't find a cache there and I wanted to get it off my did not find list. Gerri got the wash together and we went to the park laundromat.  I walked from there to the park cross the street..

On the way I passed two varieties of purple flowers. Now I wonder if those on the hillside leaving Lewiston were Lupine or the other variety.
Was it these flowers we saw?


I walked around in the woods for awhile looking for the cache.  No luck, I didn't find it this time either.  I posted a note on the cache web site asking for the owner's help.  To my surprise he responded with detailed instructions.  The place he described was where I had been looking  He said he would check it in the morning.

I walked back to the park.  I stopped and talked to other people along the way.

Or was it a lot of these, which appear more purple in real life?







At 4 there was a meeting describing how to use the Milepost magazine.  It seemed complicated but should become easier with use.

For dinner Gerri fixed the rest of the steaks from yesterday and added a navy bean soup.

After some TV and computer time we called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment