Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Friday June 27, 2014 Dawson City, Yukon Territory, Canada

Last night I went to bed very early.  I didn't sleep well.  This morning we didn't get up until 9.  The group activity for this morning was a walking tour of Dawson City, we missed that.  I fixed coffee but went back to bed.  Gerri was doing wash but I slept quite a bid.  I didn't feel like I usually do when I have a cold.  Maybe it was just stress catching up with me from the repairs being timely with our plans and lack of sleep.  I hope so.

The last group activity for the day was a steak dinner.  Gerri went and brought me back a plate and then dessert before the Trip Log briefing.


Sun over the coach at 10 PM

Old tailings with a new house.


Tailings with trees growing

I was feeling pretty good by early evening.  I hope to see some of Dawson City tomorrow.  Some of the group are leaving tomorrow evening and spending the night on the road part way to Chicken.  We don't plan to do that.

At 10 PM Gerri took a few pictures around the RV Park to show the area and as close to a sunset as we will see tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment