Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Friday, July 26, 2013

July 25, 2013, Redding, CA

I had a pretty good night's sleep.  Went to bed at 10 PM and got up at 8 AM according to my sleep monitor I was awake 28 times.  Gerri slept in too.

Coffee and computer tome took me until my appointment at Quest for a blood draw for my PT-INR.  After that I stopped at a Walgreen store and then a Walmart to pick up a few Items.  While at Walmart I got a call from Dr. Wirtz' office with the results of my blood test.  My INR was three times what it should be and I was instructed to not take my warfarin for four days, resume the 3 milligram dose and have another test next week.  We will be in Reno by then so it shouldn't be hard to find a Quest lab.

These test results probably explain my soreness and lethargy.  I hope so.  After my venture out I spent the rest of the afternoon inside, it was 109 today.  I took a short nap.  We pretty much stayed indoors the rest of the day.

We watched TV and did computer time until time to go to bed.  Tomorrow we may have a more ambitious schedule.  Keith gets home from his business trip and we plan to go to dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment