Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Sunday, July 21, 2013

July 20, 2013, Oceanside, CA

Bummer!  I woke up cold at about 5 AM.  I pulled up the sheet and after awhile I shut the window.  Pretty soon I new I had some kind of chills.  I took some Tylenol and NyQuil.  The next time I woke up I didn't have the chills, I stayed in bed until 11:30.  I was up for awhile but felt bad and went back to bed for several more hours.  I took some more Tylenol and started on some antibiotics.

Knowing that I was coming down with something Gerri called Todd and had them cancel coming down for the day.  Besides being sick I have missed another day of seeing the grand-kids.

I did get dressed at six, went outside to roll up everything except the power cord in anticipation of moving in the morning.  I changed my mind since our neighbors on the west were having dinner.

Our plan is to drive to Bakersfield and spend a night at the Bakersfield River Run RV Park.  We have stayed there before and it is an easy off and back on stop along  CA-99 with large pull through sites.

I had left over pizza for dinner and Gerri had left over Quesadillas.

I called it an early night, hoping that what ever plagued my morning will not return.

No comments:

Post a Comment