Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Saturday, July 20, 2013

July 19. 2013, Oceanside, CA

We were up at about 7.  The overcast never really burned off  during the day.  Our daily routine started with coffee and computer time.  After I caught up on e-mail and Facebook I got a call from Dave Best, the SafeCo Insurance Claims Adjuster.  I had called him because the repairs at the house didn't  include replacing the bottom of the kitchen cabinet that was below the water leak.  We discussed having a contractor come out when John and Montyne are at the house in August.

This is another of the rare days this week when were aren't meeting someone for a meal.

I had asked the office where was the easiest place to get fuel and they directed me to a Chevron Station off Mission drive across from the airport.  I went out that way stopping at a couple of caches along the way.  The station isn't far off I-5 and looks easy to get into and out of, but diesel is $4.19. Places downtown are cheaper but I don't think I could get in them as easily.

For supper we had left overs.  After some TV and computer time I went to bed at 10:15.  Gerri stayed up longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment