Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday August 21, 2011

We  didn't get started too early today.  Gerri and I went to Target to pick up some items and to Best Buy to get a USB hub to connect Margie's printer.
After the shopping we went to Margie's apartment.  I got the printer working with her laptop and showed her how to get her e-mail via Windows live mail.
We then went to Sam's to pickup some needed vitamins and other things.
We took Margie back to the coach and she managed to get in and see our home away from home.  We all loaded into the Jeep and went to a Mexican resruarant, Los Aztecas, for supper.  It was excellent food.
Then it was back to Margie's for a last visit.  By dark we had said our goodbyes and left for the coach.
I wanted to grab some nearby caches before leaving the area but I think my GPS has gone the way of my computer,

1 comment:

  1. I don't know whether it would be out of the way or not but a stop in at Altoona, Iowa would be nice. That is the home of Summit Stainless. You might even pick up something for you coach. They do have a place where you could spend the night and I am certain that Albert would be glad to see you.

    ReplyDelete