Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday Sept. 6, 2009 Wilmington, OH

From the Wilmington, OH thousand Trails Preserve. Another lazy day for the Barkers. Gerri was on the computer busy with her scavenger hunt at 7:15 AM and I slept till almost 9. After an exciting time checking e-mail and puttering around the coach, I BS’ed with a neighbor for awhile. Then we tuned in Church services from home.
I drove around one of the loops that have sewer connections, but the only spot available was pretty short and had a slope. It didn’t seem like it would be worth the trouble of moving just for sewer and into a not as nice a site. We only have two more full days here and I plan to dump the holding tanks when we leave Wednesday morning. I did meet a guy who was flying a Nevada flag and spoke to him for awhile. He was a native Nevadan born in Midas, these are rare individuals.
I went out looking for some more geocaches and didn’t find the one that I got close enough to hunt. The other two would have required a walk through the woods and brush, so I didn’t try them. I sure saw a lot of the countryside though.
No one else has been on World of Warcraft so I have been working on my exploration achievements.
Tomorrow holds the promise of being another great day. The Lord continues to grant his grace and life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment