Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Friday Sept. 18, 2009 Hershey, PA

From the Hershey Thousand Trails preserve. Not too much happening today. I finally got around to putting the carpet back on the stair risers. I cut down the old pieces to fit over just the rubber pads so as much stainless as possible shows.
Gerri’s back is bothering her again, so my Mom and I drove in to Hershey to look around. I did stop and find three geocaches, but we didn’t do much other than get the lay of the land.
Glenna and I went and played Bingo at the Family Center at 7 PM. She won nine dollars, but we spent most of that on root beer floats.
The days are getting noticeably shorter and the nights cooler as the last week end of summer comes on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment