Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sept. 28, 2009

From the Apple Island Resort South Hero VT. Day 104. It was windy during the morning hours and never really let up during the day. It rained intermittently all day. It wasn’t as cold out as it looked, I had to go out and tend to sewer duty.
Toward early evening I got a little stir crazy and had Gerri drive me down to the causeway that connects to the mainland south of us to find a cache. The cache coordinates were in a section with no parking. Gerri dropped me off and went to the parking area. After a short hunt, I found the cache. When there was a break in the traffic Gerri picked me up. I thought she was going to do it on the run, but she did come to a stop to let me in the Jeep.
After supper, Salmon cakes (yum), we lounged around reading, etc. until bedtime.
When the weather clears we may have to head for higher elevations to see leaves changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment