Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday Sept. 15, 2009 Romance, WV

From Romance, WV. Today was a busy day. I had an appointment for an eye exam to check up on my Macular Degeneration. I’m doing well, no injection today, I haven’t had an injection since February. Later I had an appointment at Quest Diagnostics for a blood draw to check my Coumadin level.
We did some shopping to stock up for the next leg of the trip. I tried a geocaches near cousin Ed’s house with no luck. I’m going to try to get out for awhile in the morning.
Tonight I realized that our schedule calls for us to leave in the morning instead of Thursday morning. I have to get over to the office in the morning. There shouldn’t be a problem with space, I just hope we can stay in the same site. Then I have to call the RV park in Hershey to change our arrival date. I had allowed two days to drive that 398 miles but now only have a day. I don’t know if I do a 7hr+ driving day.

No comments:

Post a Comment