Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Wednesday May 18, 2016 San Marcos, TX

No rain this morning. But the forecast is for more rain tonight and the clouds agree with that forecast.

In the afternoon I went out and found  5 geocaches.  I managed 3 DNFs.

Grandpa with Brandon
At 5 we went to Curtis and Dana's and had dinner with them and the kids.  After dinner Curtis, Brandon and I went to the ball fields for the closing ceremony for their baseball season. Brandon's team took second place for the season.
The White Sox and their coaches





































We went back to the RV park at about 9:30.  It was cool and windy.

Today s a sigificant day for me.  On May 18, 1964 I was sworn in as a Clark County Deputy Sheriff.

No comments:

Post a Comment