Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Friday, May 27, 2016

Thursday May 26, 2016 Sunnyvale, TX

Surprise, it was cloudy again this morning.  We had our coffee and did the computer chores.

Toward noon the sky cleared up and it was mostly sunny.  In the afternoon I went out with intentions to find a few caches and get the Jeep cleaned up.  I went by two full service car washes.  One was closed for repairs and the other because of the recent and forecast weather.  I found 4 geocaches.

I found a self services drive through car wash.  I tried to use the vacuum, it took credit cards, but the power never came on.  I did go through the car wash and then wiped down the windows and used the wet towel to clean up the mud and loose debris inside.  Before I got through the wash, Gerri called because she got an alert from Barclay about possible fraud on the credit card I had used.  I called and verified the charges and told the agent I didn't get the service paid for at the vacuum.  I have to wait until the charge appears and then protest it.

Back at the RV park I went out and took some pictures of the small lake.  I talked to the park owner, who was out with a crew doing electric work at several of the sites.  He told me the repairs were the result of damage when a force 4 tornado came through just before Christmas last year.  Many RVs were destroyed, some blown into the lake.

Gerri made dinner of a left over chicken dish that Dana had served last week.  She added a cabbage salad and fried tater tots.  A very nice repast.

Another day in Texas without rain.  We were in bed at about.10:30 after reading and watching TV.




No comments:

Post a Comment