Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Monday, May 23, 2016

Sunday May 22, 2016 San Marcos, TX

While I had my coffee I made one last effort with my computer.  I won't have anymore problems with it.  It is all unhooked and stored under the master bedroom bed.  Gerri has reluctantly agreed to let me share hers  The first problem I came upon was installing the mapping program I have been using for planning routes  Gerri's laptop has no disk drive and my external one is at home.  Oh, well I can use the Good Sam trip planner on line.  I already have  a spread sheet with our travel plans that I can transfer.  Any body need an anchor?

We had planned to tune in the worship service net cast from Oakey Boulevard Church of Christ.  We couldn't get connected. Gerri sent a text to our minister, Randy Mabe, and found out the equipment was off line.  It was too late to go to a congregation we know in Buda.

We went to the kid's house at 2.  The kids wanted to go to see a movie, The Avengers, at 3:30.  We decided to eat at Taco Bell before the movie.  The movie theater was pretty full so we sat on the third row, we were part of the action.  The kids seemed to enjoy the movie, it was based on comic book heroes, but it didn't have much that I could recommend.

Back at the house we said our goodbyes and took some pictures with the kids.




 Back at the coach I drained the tanks, our next stop is in McKinney at the MCD Shade company and the only hookup they provide is electric so I unhooked every thing but the power.  I hooked up the Jeep and cleaned the windshield and mirrors.  The cleaning may have been in vain, the forecast is for rain tonight.
We have about 270 miles to drive tomorrow and have to stop for fuel, so we plan to pull out at about 9 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment