Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Tuesday May 24, 2016 McKinney, TX

We had to be up early because we expected Calvin to be here at 8.  I made coffee, Calvin showed up on time.  He was finished with our repairs and adjustments by 10:30 AM.  By noon I had settled up and we were done with repairs at MCD.

Since our reservations in Sunnyvale are to arrive on Wednesday.  I checked with the MCD office and got clearance to stay Tuesday night.

In the afternoon I went out and tried to find some caches.  I found 2 and DNFed 2, one that I missed 4 years ago.

Rain was forecast in the early evening.  I returned to the coach by 5:30.  Gerri made a delicious tamale dish for supper.

We spent the evening with computer activities, reading and watching TV.

We only have about 40 miles to drive tomorrow so we may sleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment