Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Wednesday August 31, 2016 Celina, Ohio

With 233 miles to drive today I got up at 7:30.  I made the coffee and started taking care of the outside chores to get ready to travel.  Gerri did her things inside and we were on the road at 7:45.

We stopped for fuel and later to have lunch at a Cracker Barrel.  This was the first time for CB this trip, not that we have gone hungry.  There was a cache about 100' from where we parked and I managed to find it.

We made one other PR stop at a rest stop.  I found a cache there before we moved on.
Welcome to Celina, Ohio














We were at Kamp Kevin and parked by 3.  We never saw Bob the  Bass but we did see one of the two lighthouses on Grand Lake.

I drove to the Walmart to get my prescriptions filled.  I forgot my wallet and had to go back after we ate.
 Since we had a late and large lunch we just had tuna sandwiches.

At 7:45 a large rainstorm came, it lasted about 30 minutes.

We watched TV until bedtime.


No comments:

Post a Comment