Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Friday, September 2, 2016

Thursday September 1, 2016 Celina, Ohio

I got up at 7 and made our coffee.  I planned to go to the Jeep dealer next door at 8 and see if they could check out the Jeep's rough idle.  I ended up making an appointment for Friday at 8 for diagnosis.

I had given Kevin a list of things I wanted done. Sealing the roof and awning joint, repair of the entry door awning, and replacement of the TV satellite dome with a dish and the old DirecTV receivers with new ones.  Kevin took the coach into the shop at about nine.  We stayed in the coach while the work was started.

Later in the morning I went out and found 3 nearby caches.

We went for a late lunch at the La Carreta Mexican Restaurant.  La Caretta is a restaurant that we enjoyed over the years.  A couple of years ago they changed cooks and the quality of the meals deteriorated.   We didn't ask about a new cook, but today's meal was the quality we remembered .  We both had a fajita combo that we would have left overs.

After lunch we went to the Walmart.  I picked up the prescription they hadn't refilled yesterday.  Gerri did some grocery shopping.

Back at Kevin's work was still being done on the coach.  In the latte afternoon I went out caching again.  Found one and DNF'ed one.

By the time I got back to Kevin's the coach was parked and hooked up to power.  They haven't installed the new satellite system, but we were able to watch some recorded shows before bedtime.

Gerri did get a couple of Sunset pictures.  I put the pictures out of order so that a sunset picture would show first on Facebook



Hard at work on the roof.













We were in bed by 10.

I have an appointment to take the Jeep in at 8 in the morning  We also expect our mail, that will keep me busy for awhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment