Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Tuesday September 27, 2016 San Marcos, TX

We had our coffee while catching up on computer junk.  I went out to check on a RV park I spotted in San Marcos, close to Kyle.  On the way I found a couple of geocaches I had DNFed in May when we were going east.  I looked for a 3rd one that I never found.  The RV park was mostly a trailer park with RV sites that seemed to be long term residents.

In the afternoon we went to the house.  Gerri and Dana went for pedicures before picking up the kids from school.  I went out and tried to find more caches, I found 1 and DNFed two.

I got back to the house before the others and took a short nap.  After Curtis got home he took
Brandon to football practice.  Dana fixed pork chops, broccoli and asparagus for dinner.  Atter we ate we joined Curtis for Brandon's football game which followed the practice.  Brandon's team won.  At quarterback Brandon handed off a touchdown play and passed a conversion.

Back at the house we visited.  Brandon had a homework assignment to interview people for writing a biography.  He interview both Gerri and me.

We were back at the coach by 9.  Some TV took us to bedtime.

Tomorrow we plan to drive to the Fort Stockton area, about 350 miles.


Brandon and Vanessa 




No comments:

Post a Comment