Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Friday September 2, 2016 Celina, Ohio

I made the coffee and then took the Jeep to the dealership for service.  I walked back from the Jeep store.

Not much went on today.  More work was done on sealing roof joints.  The entry door awning may need to be replaced and we have to wait for the correct antenna to come in.  Kevin and John removed the old Datastorm dish from the roof.  We hadn't used it  for about 4 years, first because I wasn't happy with the service and then Datastorm went out of business. It is looking more like we will be back here after getting service done in Decatur.

The mail came from home and I spent several hours going through it and taking care of things that needed immediate attention.

Lined up at Kamp Kevin
I picked up the Jeep at a little before 5.  They will call me when parts come in for the rest of the repairs.  I may have to bring the Jeep back Tuesday or Wednesday.  Maybe even rent a car to get around in.  I took the out going mail to the post office and gassed the Jeep up.  That was my only venture from Kamp Kevin today.

For supper tonight we had out leftovers from La Carreta.  Gerri served the fajitas over rice.

I had filled the fresh water tank before leaving the 1000 Trails in St. Clair.  I'm sorry I did that, the water has a sulfur taste.  Tomorrow I will drain and sanitize the tank.

There is one more occupied unit left, I don't know if they will be here all weekend.  We will probably drive over to Decatur Monday, we have to check in at 6 AM Tuesday.

We did talk to Curtis this evening.  He had surgery on his hand to remove a splinter of metal that had stuck in one of his knuckles.  Other wise the family is doing well.

This will be the last blog until we finish here and Decatur.  Not much to report when we are just sitting.  I will do check ins on Facebook until we are on the road again.

1 comment:

  1. By using Car Rental 8 you can get the most affordable rental cars at over 50,000 locations globally.

    ReplyDelete