Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Monday, September 12, 2016

Sunday August 11, 2016 Gatlinburg, TN

We had some rain during the night.  Yesterday evening when we set up I didn't level the coach because the park requires the use of pads under the jacks.  I didn't want to bother with them in the dark.  I didn't put out the large slide because of the tilt from front to back.  I didn't feel comfortable deploying the slide considering the problems we have had.

My first job this morning was to put pads under the jacks and then extend the room and finish hooking up utilities.  Gerri spent most of the day catching up on laundry.  I went to the office and paid for our stay.  They had an interesting gimmick, spend $50 in their boutique and get a night free.

We tuned into the worship service net cast from Oakey Boulevard. Brother Kirkpatrick delivered another great lesson on the vents leading up to the crucifixion of Christ.  It is always great to see faces and hear names of friends from our home congregation.

After reading some of the handout material from the park, I changed our itinerary to stay in this area longer before going to Texas.  I also went out and found three nearby caches.

Before bed we tuned into the evening worship services from Oakey Boulevard.  An interesting lesson on the differences between the actions of Peter and Judas durig the arrest and trials of Christ.

We ended the evening with some TV and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment