Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Thursday July 14, 2016 North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

At mid night I woke up with acid re-flux.  Then just before light I woke up with chills, not the shaky jerky kind but I just couldn't get warm.  I started a Z=pack and turned on the heater and pulled up a cover.  The chills finally went away. But, I spent all day in bed.

Gerri went to the wagon Master's dinner and brought me a plate of food.  That I ate at about 8 PM.  There was a birthday celebration for Keith Beers,  Dale sang happy birthday to Keith and the group had fun with the wagon masters before the meeting wearing funny glasses with ugly noses.













Tomorrow we only have to drive about 3 miles to the ferry for a six hour ride and a short drive to the next RV park.

No comments:

Post a Comment