Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Monday May 4, 2015 Kyle, Texas

May the fourth be with you.  Today was a school and work day.  Curtis and the kids were gone before I got up.  Roger was getting ready to move north to visit Kenneth and Peggy Barnhart in the Fort Worth area.  He plans to take backroads, well at least not the interstate to get there.  Michelle's next show is in Allen, Texas.  Allen is a little north east of Dallas.  She is staying here in Kyle until then and Roger will meet her there to help with the show.

Brandon
We had our coffee and Dana fixed breakfast for Roger and me.  We caught up on computer stuff.  Dana went to run some errands.  Gerri met her later at the school and had lunch with Vanessa an Brandon.  She also visited the education pavilion that we donated toward last year.









Vanessa

Education Pavillion at Rosalio Tobias Elementary 
After everyone had left I went to Buda and picked up five more caches.  I returned to the house about 2:15, but was locked out.  I knocked and made phone calls to no avail. What I didn't know was that Gerri was taking a nap and everyone else had gone shopping at the Hobby Lobby.

I drove toward San Marcos hoping to pick up some more caches.  I guess my heart wasn't in it and I gave up after two DNFs and driving around on roads that didn't seem to connect with the ones where caches were located.  I went back to the house about 5.

Michelle, Dana, Gerri, the kids and I went to dinner at Casa Garcia in the Kyle Crossings shopping center.  Excellent food and plenty of it.  Curtis will have fajitas for his lunch tomorrow.  Curtis by the way was volunteering at the concession stand at the little league park.

Back at the house we relaxed until bedtime. Curtis got home at about the same time we were retiring.

We read for a short time before calling it a night.


1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't call it volunteering...lol. If you don't work the stands, your team forfeits a game

    ReplyDelete