Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Monday May 11, 2015 Flagstaff, Arizona

After coffee this morning I went geocaching.  Don't get the idea that was early morning.

I managed to find seven caches.  Like most areas there has been an explosion of caches since I cached here four years ago.  Flagstaff is an old city and has an interesting Old Town area.  It is hard to photograph because of powerlines and other modern intrusions.  I did get a picture of an old Catholic church, I wonder where they got the pink rock?








Gerri and her Mom started a jigsaw puzzle.  By the time I got back at about 4 they had the outline and quite a bit of the inside done.  It is a Thomas Kinkade scene.














We played a game of dominoes before supper that Gerri won and one after supper that Neva won.  I was a little distracted, they kept working on the puzzle while we played dominoes.  Supper was leftovers from previous meals.

Sunset?
We called it a night at about 10:30.















Tomorrow cousin Denise is coming up from Sedona for a visit and lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment