Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Friday May 1, 2015 Kyle, Texas

Four months of 2015 gone already!  Wow!  It has been a fantastic year of travel and visiting family and friends.  We are surely blessed with so many family members and friends plus the ability and means to travel.

By the time I got up Curtis had already gone to work and the kids had gone to school.  Dana made breakfast Tacos for breakfast.


I didn't find it
In the late morning Roger and I went out to try to find some geocaches.  I have been here in Kyle before and the caches are mostly far away from the house.  There are several puzzle caches close by, but I don't even try them.  Roger and I tried some that were further from the house, we failed to find three.  We did manage to find three.













Found this one




















A Cowboys Fan?

One we found was in a cemetery.  There was a recent grave that sublet hint that the deceased was a football fan.

















Gerri picked up the kids from school since Dana was working.

Brandon and I took Gerri's car to be washed.  We also found three caches that we weren't able to find on our last visit.  Since we were here last week I had gotten further hints from the cache owners. After the first cache find Brandon fell asleep in the car, he slept through the car wash.  He woke up at the second cache, I had a hint from the owner on this one too.  The third cache was another of those that I couldn't believe I hadn't found the first time.  The caching total for the day was; 3 DNFs, 6 finds, 3 of which were previous DNFs.

For supper we had lasagna that Dana had prepared before going to work. Curtis worked late having an awards dinner. He did bring home a yard long submarine that was left over from his dinner.

Visiting, TV and computer time finished off the evening.

Tomorrow Michelle and Roger have a show in Austin, and Brandon has a baseball game in the early afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment