Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Monday October 6, 2014 Lahaina, Maui, HI

We see a lot of people paddling boards
After finishing most of my coffee I went to the office and arranged a trip to Lanai for Tuesday and a Luau on Thursday.  Except for some meals out those are the last of our planned activities.

I served lunch of pastrami sandwiches at around noon.  Afterwards Gerri and her mom went out in the sun.  I went geocaching.  I did pretty well.  Armed with hints from other cachers I took three caches off my did not find list.  Unfortunately I added another that I didn't find.



Where the sun sat


I got back to the resort at about the same time that the ladies returned to the unit.  We played a rousing game of dominoes.  I managed to go out 3 of the nine hands and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.  Gerri was uncatchable before we played the "0" hand.







No moon in sight
It had clouded up and there was no show at sunset.  The clouds also blocked any view of the nearly full moon.

We went to bed at 10, anticipating being up early for our boat ride to Lanai.







No comments:

Post a Comment