Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Monday, January 2, 2012

LakeHavasu City, Arizona 12/29/2011

Lake Havasu City, AZ.  N34°33.125’ W114°30.886
Thursday, December 29, 2011


As is our habit we slept in and then put in some computer time. In the middle of our trip last year my hard drive crashed. I had the hard drive replaced with a solid state drive and installed programs. I spent quite awhile this morning getting things configured as I like them.

Early last year I bought a solar powered flagpole light. Today I installed it after I went to Lowe’s for smaller clamps to attach it to the flagpole. I guess when I buy something I ought to try it out sooner than a year and a half, it didn’t work. I don’t suppose Harbor Freight will give me a refund now.

When I went to Lowe’s I looked for a nearby cache, I didn’t find it. I did find the next closest.

We visited with Alice and Keith and later had a supper separately of leftovers we brought from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment