Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Monday, January 2, 2012

Lake Havasu City, Arizona 12/30/2011

Lake Havasu City, AZ.  N34°33.125’ W114°30.886
Friday, December 30, 2011


After a slow start I got out to do some caching. I did two caches that were of ATV trails north of the park. The Liberty is a little wider than an ATV, so when I met others on the trail I had to pull off the trail to pass safely. I did four caches before Gerri called and asked if I wanted to come home and take a walk with the Kerslakes. I went back to the park and we walked on all the streets in the park. We stopped and visited with several other occupants. After snacks I went pack out and found five more caches.

For dinner Keith and I went to Scotty’s and picked up Broasted chicken. It was very good. I had heard the words Broasted Chicken before but had no idea what it was. Of course I Googled the term to find out what it is. I have capitalized Broasted because I found it is a patented process using special equipment manufactured by a company in Wisconsin. Basically it’s fried chicken done in a pressure cooker, cooked really fast and supposedly has less oil than regular fried chicken. I still used two napkins during the meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment