Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Friday, January 6, 2012

Lake Havasu City, AZ, 1/6/2012

Lake Havasu City, AZ. N34°33.125’ W114°30.886


We spent another night at the Havasu RV Resort and will head to Quartzsite in the morning.

It was mostly a lazy day. I did spend some time putting away the tables and chairs. I think I even managed to fix a pin that was coming loose from one of our chairs. I also managed to fold one set of chairs properly, now I only need to remember how to do it next time.

We had a farewell supper with Keith and Alice. We also bid farewell to them after supper. We hope to get together again in the spring. We have had a great visit.

The Kerslakes

I did take the flags down and put the flagpole away before going in for the night. Tomorrow I only have to unplug electric, water and sewer and put away the jack pads.

It’s to bed early tonight for an early start in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment