Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Monday, January 26, 2015

Sunday January 25, 2015 At Sea



I woke up feeling like I had the beginnings of a cold,  I started antibiotic and took Dayquil.

We did have our coffee and a light breakfast in the room. 

Gerri went to the art auction at 1.  I was still getting ready to go and missed the start of the presentation on the Whitechaple Murders’  Since we had planned to meet in the International Café I went there and read or played Word With Friends.  The art auction lasted over two hours.  I had  soup and a quiche, Gerri had a tuna sandwich for lunch after she joined me.

As we started to go to another activity, Gerri wasn’t feeling well so we went to the room.  In the early evening I ordered cheesed burgers from room service. 

At 9:30 I went to a magician show in the Vista Lounge.  On the way back to the room I stopped on the Lido deck and got a slice of pizza.


All in all this wasn’t a great day.  Both of us took it easy and hoped to fend off any approaching illness. We tried to retire for the evening but sleep was slow to come,

No comments:

Post a Comment