Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Monday January 5, 2015 Las Vegas, NV

We had breakfast at the motel before starting out on the last leg of our trip home.  We left the motel before 9 and fueled up before getting on the interstate.

My cold was still hanging on.  I slept until Gerri stopped for fuel at the Petro station just before Kingman, AZ.  Gerri bought donuts and coffee for the road.

I slept most of the rest of the trip.  I never drove at all during the trip from Kyle to Corpus Christi and on home.

All in all it was a good trip.  We had a great time with the kids and a good visit with my only remaining aunt.  We didn't get to see any of my cousins this trip.

I managed to find one cache at a rest stop in New Mexico. Making a total of 11 on the trip.

We were home by 1:45 and unloaded the car.  I went through the mail pile.  One of the things there was an order for a blood draw for one of several doctor appointments set before we leave next Tuesday for San Francisco and our cruise to Hawaii.  I made it to Quest Diagnostics before they closed.

Gerri made chicken soup for dinner and we watched some TV before calling it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment