Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Friday, July 13, 2012, Oceanside, CA

After getting up I caught up with my e-mail and Words with friends games.

At noon I took Gerri to her hair appointment. I went from there to the pier to have another look for a cache I didn't find yesterday. This morning I read all the information on the cache page and thought I had an idea where the cache was located. Either I was wrong or the cache is missing.

After picking up Gerri we decided to go to the PCH Restaurant. They had a sign claiming to have the best biscuits and gravy in Oceanside. Gerri had a chicken sandwich and I tried the biscuits and gravy. Both were very good. The biscuits were made with cheese and jalapenos.

Later I went caching. I found seven and DNFed one. Two of the finds were caches that I had looked for in past years and didn't find.

After getting back to the coach I talked for awhile with the neighbors. We had cheese and crackers, did some more computer stuff and watched TV until bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment