Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Nov. 17, 2009

From Spring Branch, Texas.
This is our last full day at the Conner’s Ranchita. After Coffee I went to Walgreens for a prescription. Afterwards I did seven geocaches in the area of Paul’s house. They were all in a series named after governors of Texas
Today is pauls birthday so we were invited over for supper. Jim and Vivian Boylan were the other guests. Ann had fixed beer can chicken. And of course we had corn, on the cob this time. The corn has become a joke. We sometimes call Paul Corner instead of Conner because of his taste for corn at every meal.
A pleasant evening topped off by a little on line time, Facebook for Gerri and WoW for Paul and me.
I went to bed at about 11:15, hoping to get under way in the morning by 10 AM, I hev to get fuel before going too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment